blah blah blah what were you expecting?

1.22.2005

Sad News

It is with deep sadness that I write to report the passing of my beloved goldfish - Phluphphee. Please. Do not laugh. Please. Phluphphee was a beloved and compassionate companion for me - always willing to lend an ear when needed. I simply can not remember a time when Phluphphee wasn't with me. I can remember like it was yesterday - the cold January day when I brought him home from Pet Land in his little plastic bag. That day - that beautiful, beautiful day was last Tuesday - January 11, 2005. Our eyes met from across the over-crowded tank - and I just knew that Phluphphee was meant to be mine. It truely was the most meaningful 10 days of my life. Please. Do not laugh.
For those interested - services will be held Sunday afternoon - 2ish - in the small bathroom. (The toilet from the main bathroom is currently unavailable for that time slot.) Funeral sandwiches will be served following the service, and friends are invited to share Phluphphee stories.
Phluphphee - little gupper - you'll always have a place in my heart - your bowl will never be touched by another fish - this I promise you. Until I meet you on the other side....
"Glub Swoosh Flub, Blurb Ploop" (I love you, little buddy)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home