blah blah blah what were you expecting?

8.16.2006

....

The Reason I Dont Post
A Story
By: J. Canuck

Okay not really a story. This one is for you, Giggles - 100% for you - cant argue that - thats pretty special. Mostly because your the only one that reads. Gotta write for the audience right?

If you so choose, you can continue into trying to tease, nudge or gently lead me (or Joey for that matter) but Im gonna take the time to fill you in on why I dont write on this blog anymore.

Because I dont fucking want to. :D

The bottom line is that you sir are pretty much the only person that reads this. We started this blog as a joke of sorts on blogs and it was intended to be written with utter lies and bullshit. That stopped because we started making the posts real. However, theres not a huge part of me that, even annonomoysly, feels the desire to spill the beans on everything in my life. Im a fairly private person, airing life in a blog doesnt fit my philosophy. Anything going on in our life, I assure you, this blog is NOT the place youre going to find out about it. Anything that is going on in our life will include those that are special friends to us. NOT random strangers on the internet. I dont need validation of any sort from random people about my life, or my ability to speak of my life. And anything of great importance that I would want an annonymous opinion for, I couldnt be fucked to write about.

So there you have it - like i said - keep jokingly pushing me to write all you want, its not going to change anything. If people want to hear stories of doing laundry or changing my underwear, theyre just shit outta luck. I dont think you have much to complain about in us not writing, considering youre on the short list of people we would call if we had anything exciting to say.

Have a good one all

ps - my apostraphe button doesnt work while im typing? it keeps funking shite up? Iunno

pps i don't fucking feel like spellchecking at the moment. deal.

1 Comments:

Blogger [42]Sanford said...

i know you guys don't like posting.. i just thought it was a fun little running joke. we've had this conversation face-to-face and over voice-comms in games before, so as i said before, if i offended, i'm sorry.

and you're right... a post about changing underwear does not sound very appealing. however, it is good to know that you do :)

4:55 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home