blah blah blah what were you expecting?

11.24.2005

F'n Calgary...

Janie didn't post because Janie gets tired of being the only one who writes on this damn thing!

So hello from the giant wasteland that IS Calgary. Okay - harsh - I know, so many people love it. I JUST DON'T GET IT!

I was lucky enought to have Joey come up to meet our new neice this passed weekend and spent the entire first little bit on pins and needles hoping that he wasn't going to bust out a "I love Calgary - let's live here!!" - which, thankfully, he didn't. As with me, he's of the "it's a nice place to visit" mentality. I love this friggin' man!

So up here visiting my brand new neice - and she's pretty damn cute. I would like to show a picture, but I'm not entirely sure I remember how - so it'll be a mystery - maybe I will, maybe I won't.

(ah ha! I WILL!)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


In other non-Calgary-non-baby news....

I'm moving back to Regina. I have an appartment for 01December (my close friend's husband owns buildings) and am looking forward to having my own place again. Upon discussing with Joey where we should lived after we're married we settled on Regina - at least for the time being. So I figured - might as well get there now. I'm looking forward to not being 28 and living in my parents basement again. I'm looking forward to being still awake at 6am and not having to pretend i've been sleeping for hours when I get up to pee. I'm looking foward to losing all the weight I've gained being back at home because I can control what is an is not in the house to eat. I'm looking forward to spending more time with alll the kids again. I'm looking forward to bugging Loafy, MacMillMann and CMann more frequently.

Sooooooooooo much fun!!

Ciao!

5 Comments:

Blogger janie canuck said...

joeeeeeey

fix it!!

2:26 p.m.

 
Blogger joey texan said...

fix what??? :P

3:15 a.m.

 
Blogger janie canuck said...

the picture :(

3:16 a.m.

 
Blogger joey texan said...

what's wrong with it?

3:20 a.m.

 
Blogger janie canuck said...

thank you baby :D

2:00 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home