blah blah blah what were you expecting?

10.05.2005

It's fucking bullshit

It's bad enough that tonight my boy is enjoying the first game of the NHL season from great seats in Dallas. He's taking his Mom - that's so sweet - and that's fine, because I can't be there. What I'm disappointed about is that the first NHL games of the year are being played tonight, and the only damn game I get on my tv is the Toronto/Ottawa game. Those that have heard me speak hockey know how I feel about the Eastern teams. Okay - granted, I'd rather an Eastern Canadian team take the cup than an American team (teehee) but it's only because it's still Canadian. Both Calgary and Edmonton's games are televised tonight - regionally. Meaning - IN Alberta.

TSN you blow GOATS today.

You blow goats most days - because I'm certainly NOT a sports nut. But is it too much to ask and see a *good* game for the first game of the new NHL??

FUCKERS.

I promise - that's the last sports rant I'll have. Dupe will be wondering who, exactly, I am!!

Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home