blah blah blah what were you expecting?

9.18.2005

Lost in OT

Tonight, Dupe, her hubby and I attended the home opener Bruin game. Man - did that flood back the memories.

Last time I was actually at a Bruin game in that rink was sometime in college. But tonight we stood over - what Dupe so lovingly called - The Bun section - right where we used to sit our asses for every home game in high school.

Is it sad that at one point I could see the guys *we* knew out there playing? I blame it on the fact that an ex-player is now the ass coach. teehee.

Watching all the lil' kiddies (high school!) giggling and carrying on - it was us, just - smaller and with less clothes.

More memory lane trips. I guess that's what you expect when you're living back in a place that you haven't lived in since those memories happened. Or - at least around that time.

We had a lot of good times in that rink. Working, cheering, being drunk - all of it was good times. Bunnies? I'm not sure - to an extent anyways.... but so many fun memories.

I think it's just the fact that my life is at such an unavoidable standstill right now - being here - makes a part of me wish I could go back in time and have all the fun we used to.

Then again - certain Joey'ish parts of my life (and i'm sure my girls and their hubbys would agree) are much better now than the were back then.


Ahh memories

For the record - the Bruins lost in overtime against Melville. Rumour has it they won there last night though.

Ah I love hockey. I especially love Saskatchewan hockey. I especially love Saskatchewan hockey at the Civic.

There's a player from Colorado this year - that's neat!

Ciao!

(all over the friggin' place hehe)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home