blah blah blah what were you expecting?

7.10.2005

Blargh

Yup... so I'm off to the hospital emergency room (the only place to ever see a doctor in town on a weekend) to deal with this heat stroke/flu/pnemonia angle I've been working full on since Thursday. Everyday I wake up feeling a bit better, and every night I go to bed feeling just as bad. No more - I'm supposed to be in Dallas on Wednesday - have to leave for Calgary Tuesday which means at some point I NEED to be in the Vag - which means at some point I NEED To do laundry and pack.

And if they tell me I can't go (which, to be honest is why I've been putting it off...)
I might just have a break down. ( I started bawling talking to my mom after uttering the words "If they tell me I can't go.....")

But I'm tired of feeling like ass - so go I shall and I'll somewhat take what they say.

Ciao

*UPDATE*

102pm
Just got back from the emergency room and pharmacy...

Happy to report that the oncall doctor claims me to have both bronchitis AND pneumonia... now I ain't a doctor - but from what I know they're pretty similar. Anyways - she has me on some strong (and friggin' expensive) pills and if it doesn't start clearing up a bit by tomorrow I'm to go for an IV - she's determined to get me well for my trip!

Thank God for free medicare, cuz if I had to pay to see the doctor AND pay the $100 for my 2 prescriptions.... all imma sayin' is OUCH!

ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home