blah blah blah what were you expecting?

6.04.2005

Aaaaah E'van excitement with Joey!

God it's been way too long since you've all gotten pearls of wisdom from me. Have you missed it? I've missed you all so much!
Well - not really - but you know what I mean!
My boy is still here - it's been a cup full of yay - we've been having a great time and he STILL has feelings resembling love towards Estevan. So super awesome!
Hard to believe it was a week ago that I took him to "Club Beef" for the first time. Such an amazing experience, as always!
Right now we're supposed to be up in Calgary, but I had to cancel the trip because *someone* is still obsessing that Bo Bice didn't win American Idol.
Just kidding - that's not why we had to cancel (but someone might still obsessing about Bo Bice a lil' - I think someone has a boy crush .... teehee!!). We had to cancel because house nightmare that was to be done by the 31st - got one step closer on the 31st. The final papers have been signed - now just waiting for everything to move through Land Titles - then this ... happiness ... will be over. I will no longer own a house, and Loafy and MacMillmann can celebrate their first house. I'm sure they'll let you help celebrate too, Cmann!
So - no Calgary for us - which is sad for me because I was so looking forward to Lush and Regal Beagle Wings, plus seeing all the peeps up there I've not seen in ages. And letting them meet a certain important Texan in my life. Ah well, c'est la vie.
Instead we've been busying ourselves with Dupe and Golf. We spent some time at Dupe's house where I got molested by her nephew dog, that was good times.
We've been at the driving range lots, and out to Woodlawn one day for my first round of golf in 7 years. IT ROCKED! I love me some golf. My boy done really good for his first time on the course - 85. I rocked the 114. We decided if I ever got some consistency and learned how to putt, I might be able to be a real golfer one day instead of just a jackass with a golf cart. We're gonna go for another round tomorrow afternoon after the sadistic circus of "The Oilmen's Golf Tournament" is over and done with. I won't rant on about that, we'll just say I'm thankful that I don't work at the golf course anymore because that is one weekend I won't miss. (Tips were good - the 300+ drunken oil men were not)
I also intro'd my boy to Nanaimo Bars - which he has a hard time saying so we've renamed them "Manahmanah Bars". Goodness, that's all there is to be said about that!
That's all from me - because really - I've rambled mindlessly enough as it is. I'm going to go and see if I can track down ol' Mother Nature to see if I can talk her into letting it NOT rain for a couple days here so my boy can see for sure that we can have nice weather without snow or rain being involved.
Ciao all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home