blah blah blah what were you expecting?

5.12.2005

ON STRIKE

FYI:

I'm going on strike from writing in the blog. I know - you'll all miss me. I also know - good luck - cuz I'm such a yappy thing.

This is why I'm on strike:

I KNOW I'm breaking the rules Joey and I came up with when we started this blog. I'm sorry - I've just not been in the right frame of mind for the original use. And I know I like to ramble on and on and on and on and on....

But neither of those things is a good reason as to why Joey makes one or 2 posts a month to my bazillion. So - until we see him making an effort - I ain't carrying SHIT no more. ;)

I always enjoy his posts - mostly because it breaks the monotony of me writing mine. And he seems to get not only comments (by the way - you all suck for not leaving more comments - it doesn't have to be related to my unending rambling - it could be about anything - jerkasses) but he ALSO writes posts that get us the most hits on our site. Cuz yes - it's true - we keep track of how many people visit us. We're sick and twisted like that. I actually get a lot of enjoyment matching all the visits to who they are - and even MORE enjoyment when I get stumped, which happens more often then I'd like to admit.

See? I ramble like non-other.

So - my offical notice has been served. Take care everyone - I'll fill you in on all my excitement (mild sarcasm) when the strike is done.

Play nice.

Ciao

(PS.... SOMEONE'S TEXAN IS COMING TO VISIT IN 2 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

2 Comments:

Blogger [42]Sanford said...

I find it odd that you live up in SK, and I live 20 minutes away from him, yet you see him more than I do :p

Hey Joey, if you're reading this, I need my SuSE disk back, ya waynus! :)

12:35 p.m.

 
Blogger janie canuck said...

Giggles - seriously.... there's absolutely nothing against YOU in what I'm about to say - but I refuse to get vulgar and descriptive - but *I* know why *I* see him lots and *I* am quite happy that he doesn't see you for the same reasons he sees me ;) If it keeps bringing him back again and again and again - well - yay me :D

and JOEY - "I'll post tomorrow"....

BULLSHIT... mister, you are in deep deep trouble ;)

ps - When I said posting strike that did NOT include comment strike!

1:55 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home