blah blah blah what were you expecting?

5.06.2005

Seriously

Fucking laptop

that's what I'm typing on now - and i just managed to hit a magical key combination to delete my entire post. Fucking peice of shit.

I used to always think I'd give my proverbial left nut to be a teenager again.

No fucking way.

Never.

Period.

As I sit above my 14 year old neice's room - and listen to her and her 2 lil' girlfriends - I sit here and have flashbacks - some good some bad - of all the "traumatic" (i can't spell - fuck off) things from high school. I sit and think about how things were such a big fucking deal back when you're that age - and when you grow up - pardon me - *age* (as most would argue me actually "growing up") you see how nothing all that bad really happened. Then you proceed to kick yourself in the ass because you were such an asshole at that age. Okay *I* was an asshole. OKAY FINE SO I STILL AM - fuck off - I can be. The point is - now I'm an asshole when it's needed - then - to some people I was an asshole all the time. And when those people said they knew what it was about and what was going on - they were fucking morons who didn't know anything. Dude - now apparently *I* am the fucking moron who knows nothing - it's all a circle - ya know what I'm saying? READ BETWEEN THE LINES - my neice is me. EEK. Okay - well - maybe she's more of the exact cross between her mother and father - but I have a lot of those traits and what I'm trying to do here - not so elloquently - is admit that the adults were right and I was wrong and say I'm sorry for being an asshole. Then. Not now. I'm not sorry for being an adult asshole. :D

Also - and I've said this before - and Ooojah - you'd better believe it - I am in for fucking HELL if I ever spawn. Seriously. If what goes around, truely does come around - and if we truely are our parents kids -

We're all fucked.... cuz I was pretty much satan

I don't think I am now so much - am I?

Ooojah? Loafy? MacMillmann? CMann? DUPE???

We're all fucked - and I apologize in advance! Get your canned food and bottled water and wait - we'll give you ample warning for when you need to take cover!

Ciao!

(lord help me they're either singing or trying to raise the dead..... or both)
(and I can use the word fuck as much as I like - so fuck off)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home