blah blah blah what were you expecting?

4.30.2005

Some good question asking by Joey...

Joey Texan asks:

what's a 2-2-2....what's a Surkey sub?.....and are there really strangers in estevan? what your last career was an amazing racer?? if i didnt know better, sounded like you were drunk while posting

Well Joey - Thanks for writing in! Here in Janey-Land, we try our best to get back to ALL the fans who write to ask us questions. Here are the answers to YOUR questions. Thank you for writing and always remember to play nice!

a. 2-2-2 = 2 eggs, 2 bacon and 2 sausages - and is the choice of champions for the after bar Husky binge

b. a Surkey Sub is what a drunk person calls a turkey sub and is also another VERY nice choice for after the bar

NOTE:Due to Subway and Husky's unfortunate location away from the site of the Beef - any food from 7-11 MAY substitute in a pinch

c. yes there are strangers in the 'van - most of them are either younger or older than me, and quite often they MAY be borderline skids. Remember kids - don't talk to strangers, unless they are offering you a good place to keep getting drunk

d. yes, I never told you I am the brains behind the amazing race, I came up with the concept of people running around the world to win prizes and money. I combined my fierce sense of competition with my joy of all things travel and voila! I also hand-pick all the teams, however I had NOTHING to do with Romber

e. While the similarities are STRIKING, I do assure you, young Joey, I had not a sip of the juice of the gods tonight, and that I'm as sober now as I know how to be - sad state of affairs I tell ya!

Please - keep sending in your questions - I'm always happy to write my adoring fans!

(I'm off to sleep with Oinkers now -That is all)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home