blah blah blah what were you expecting?

4.10.2005

This is what i'm talking about

I'm staying at me kinda-sister-person's house. Her youngest son -my nephew, my Godson - is asleep in my arms. When we left to go get dinner tonight, I walked in the door to him screaming all the wy up stairs "AUNTIE AUNTIE AUNTIE AUNTIE AUNTIE" and when he saw me he flung himself into my arms and gave me a big hug and kiss. I look at him as he snores in my arms (and the kid can friggin' snore) and I'm reminded of this...
For all the excitement and amazing things I'm about to embark on in my life - few things in the world will ever replace what I already have.
I love you little Bubs - you will be one of the things I miss the most....
That is all.

1 Comments:

Blogger joey texan said...

awww. how cute is that. i can snore too ya know... and you can hold me in your arms... just not as comfy like

8:32 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home