blah blah blah what were you expecting?

3.29.2005

Rule Breaker...

Yup. That's me. Had to get rid of the "Twat" post because of a few reasons - even though I had specific instructions not to. Oh well eh? Janie gets drunk and likes to cut and paste "twat" a few hundred times....... it's all good fun. The worst part? I FUCKING HATE THAT WORD! Out of all words I could have used - I chose that one. Fuggin' drunk bitch! I can't wait to get back to North America so that I can start mending my relationship with my liver. I believe I'm at a whopping one day count of how many days I've *not* drank since I've been here. I'm as proud as you all are!

Blah.

3 Comments:

Blogger joey texan said...

the one day is even iffy, just because you drank 2 drinks doesnt mean you didnt drink :P

2:45 a.m.

 
Blogger janie canuck said...

fine then lemme recount - oh - still have ONE because i didn't drink today... so there :P (or at least - yet ;) )

3:59 a.m.

 
Blogger joey texan said...

heheh good thing you added yet to your comment, i was going to call you on the fact that it's only 8pm where you are... drinking still isnt out of the question yet, since former hoste gets home around 1am....

4:12 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home