blah blah blah what were you expecting?

3.27.2005

.... ?? ..... !! ......

Here's what I don't get - how is it I'm thousands of miles around the world and I'm still posting as much (if not more!) then my sig. o?? :P JOEY!!!??

Okay sorry - now I rant. Well - ramble maybe is better term. I just have to write really quick about how amazing my friends are and how much everyone means to me. I know. Sappy. But I do this because I don't ever want anyone I care about to doubt it. In this instance - it's friends. My friends are people I can count on in any situation. Dupe - you wrote it best about JH - "When you're down she lifts you up and when you're up she takes you higher" - but I find that to be true about all of my friends. What makes them amazing? I know through shit or good things they've got my back. I know when I fuck up - they'll call me on it and laugh at it with me, but only rub my nose in it when needed. I know when I'm a bitch, they'll get over it - as I do with them. I know when I just need someone to fill the silence besides myself, they'll do it. I know when I need a place to crash - they're there - and vice versa. I know we can have just as much fun jackassing around doing nothing as we do bellying up to the bar for a night. Do they say stuff that hurts sometimes? or that I don't like? or that makes me angry? HELL YEAH! But I do the same thing too - and ya know what? that's what friends do. And I only mention this because I've witnessed in the last little while how shitty "friends" can turn out to be for other people - and I think it's a really cunty situation for "friends" to put "friends" in. Either be a friend, or don't - but be warned that a. karma's a bitch, b. what goes around comes around and c. a friend to all is a friend to none.


That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home