blah blah blah what were you expecting?

3.08.2005

It's been awhile...

for a lot of things...but mainly posting.

So it's the first full day of not talking to Ms. Canuck...and it sucks, but it'll be ok...what...with all that "absence makes the heart grow fonder" bullshit...but i'm holding up ok...and sure, it's only been a day, but there hasnt been a time in recent memory (minn. trip and camping aside) that I've gone this long. Hope you're having fun Janie.

Things in texas have been dull. 3 phone calls on my birthday, but it's the three most important to me so issa good, first one being from Janie while she was in Auckland...actually woke me up, but cant complain about that :P. trying to be responsible this go 'round...and so far i've managed to save all my birthday money, plus i filed my taxes and i'm getting twice as much as i thought...that's always nice to find out.

To copy what my fellow poster said, i dont read a lot of blogs, but the ones i do read, only 2 have been updated :P (hint hint goes to certain pilsner buying friend)

ending the post with some numbers...try to guess what the significance is and you win the self gratification of knowing what's up...

27 (two meanings for this one)
31
3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home