blah blah blah what were you expecting?

3.02.2005

Fuck you, mister ghost, fuck you!

You read right - I'm refering to my ghost. I've always known he's been there. I choose not to acknolwedge him more often then not because I know he can fuck my shit up. But i know you're there - and FUCK YOU!
See - my ghost decided to fuck around and hide my digital camera charger on me. (YES it was the ghost NO it was not me misplacing it!) So - here I am leaving in 3 sleeps now - with the charger no where to be found. Which means, by Kyla standards I'll come home and have to spend roughly 4832938473 dollars on getting film developed because I wouldn't want to cut back on the amount of pictures I take. NOoooooooo. I guess it means i have less to take with me. 'cept digi's the smallest thing I was going to take with me - so big whoop.
FUCK YOU GHOST!!!!!
(Cmann? MacMillMann? It didn't show up at the house yet, did it? some times my ghost puts things back in weird spots after he's done playing.....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home