blah blah blah what were you expecting?

2.19.2005

Cwazy

I feel the need to write something here, so I'm going to.

The reason I feel this absolute need - I'm not sure. Avoidence? Boredom? Laziness? Procrastination? Complete and utter lack of motivation to do anything? Prolly all the above - but mostly the last one :)

So - instead - I ramble. I'm fairly P.O'd at all of you out there who ignored my near begging plea to try the 2 bestest shots in the world. Fuck you all. No. Really. Okay - well not really. But come on now.... TRY THE FUCKING THINGS. Do you want me to get on me knees to beg for real?? DO YOU??? Not a frigging chance. Sorry - won't do it.

So - this time next week my favoUritest person in the WORLD will be here with me... for my birthday! YAY!!! I know I keep breaking all sorts of rules baby - but I just can't help but brag to the population of the world about how I'm the luckiest girl EVER!! You - in my town - is the best thing I could ever get for my birthday... seriously - I don't think you'll be able to top it ever - just so you know.

In addition to my most fave person ever showing up this time next week - I'm also eagerly looking forward - somewhat - to my trip down OZ way in 2 weeks plus a day. Somewhat? Well I'm sad to move outta my house - sad I have to go over a month without seeing mah man (and yes - a month is awhile seeing as what our record has been since we had the face to face...) plus - I have a million other things in the next few months that have to be taken care of - so this is just the begining of what will be a long journey. But a good one - so - YAY!

3 weeks and a day is the wedding of one of my oldest and bestest friends IN THE WORLD on Moreton Island - followed by a week of doing absolutely fuck all on said island. Beauty. Then - it's off to Ballarat where they live to do - well - whatever the fuck we want until they go back to work!

So - that's me in a nutshell for the next few weeks.... super excited. Super nervous. Super happy. But a bit of me is super sad - I can't lie about that... I can't even try to lie about that...

Jim says... I'll miss the way you wake up and the way that you sigh - and I'll miss the way you turn your head away when you cry... I don't think this time will fly... here comes sad nights again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home