blah blah blah what were you expecting?

2.17.2005

Ever Notice?

I seem to post more then other people *AHEM*

!!

Okay just typed this whole one out - and it fucked up on me. Super Happy
HAPPY

Anyways - Thanks to CMann I feel the need to make a post about this:

You'll recall from my Vaginas in Regina post - I quickly ran over the Bottlecap thing with everyone.

To refresh...

The Bottlecap

1 shot glass
1/2 full of Red Sour Puss/Pucker
1/2 full of Rootbeer Schnaaps
in a seperate tall (BUT NOT HUGE!) glass:
fill it to around half with Lime bar mix / juice (I'm not talkin' "Real Lime" juice here - the stuff you could drink on it's own, damnit!) and Sprite
Drop shot glass into larger glass a la Boilermaker - down it.

Now - here's another favourite...

The Gladiator

1 shot glass
1/2 full of Southern Comfort
1/2 full of Amaretto
in a seperate tall (see above) glass:
fill it to around half with Orange juice and Sprite
Drop shot glass into larger glass a la Boilermaker - down it.

Now - here's the deal - I'm not lyin' about how friggin' good these things are. I wouldn't do that - I never lie about alcohol. All I'm asking is that YOU get out to your local water hole - and TRY THE DAMN THINGS!! Seriously - and then go ahead and leave us a message about it. Some - shall we say - less good drinkers - complain about too much liquid at once. Don't wanna hear it. Suck it up Nancy Boy - do the damn shot!

Have a good one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home