blah blah blah what were you expecting?

2.17.2005

My how time FLIES....

When you're stuckin photo HELL. I can't believe it's been this long since there was a post... Actually - I started one awhile back - but then someone (JOEY!) and I got yapping on the phone and - well - I lost my creative juices... and I mean NOTHING by that other then I just lost my train of thought. What do you take me for? A no class trollop? PUHLEEZE!

So - this last week has been an interesting one. As I mentioned - Photo HELL. Meaning I'm using my fancy ass expensive as fuck film scanner (for the first time in a year that I've had it...) (and i only use the phrase "expensive as fuck" to point out how stupid it is to pay so much money for something to not use it for an entire year.... therefore making fun of myself) to scan all my negatives from the last 20 odd years of my life onto my computer to save onto cd. Therefore - Photo HELL. I mean - there's lots of memries there - but it's tedious and I should seriously be doing other things.

Like.

Packing. Because I need to move outta my house by the end of the month. Which means packing up all my shite ... ALL MY SHITE! (I've got tons of shite - ask people - they'll tell you) and I have to find a place to store it and actually GET it to storage. Super fun. So - that's why I'm scanning all the negatives -incase storage goes up in flames with all my memories in it - I've got back up! It'll be neat though because Loafy, MacMillmann and Mannsta (CMANN!) are renting my house from me while I'm gone and then the first 2 are buying it upon my return... suhweeeet action jackson. Granted - it'd be nice to have a few extra loonies for my big trip - but I should be able to sell enough vital organs to keep myself afloat! So tonight instead of packing and scanning - I spent the evening with MacMillmann and Cmann painting the later's new bedroom from the insaneness that it was to a work of art :) FUN :)

Onto bigger and brighter news.............GUESS WHO'S COMING TO SEE ME FOR MY BIRTHDAY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Imma the luckiest girl EVER.

EVER.

Period.

End of story.

In other news - I'm proud to say that I've officially seen the strangest thing I've ever witnessed in my life. Monday - "Luvre's Day" - I took treats over to my kids - because that's what this cool ass Auntie does. And I never thought much of the term "sugar high" until that day. See... Bubs is 2.5 yrs old. Cutest lil' thing in the world. Don't argue it, because it's true. Seriously. SO CUTE. Okay - anways - get over there around 730-8pm - right in time for near bedtime and JUST enough time to fill them full of sugar. THAT'S WHY IM THE FAVE, DAMNIT! .... So - Bubs - eats his fair share of candy - and then some. ANd takes off running - all the while yelling "I'M RUNNING! I'M RUNNING! I'M RUNNING!" This continues on for a couple hours while his mom and I are doing some stuff online.... (BUH BYE! BYE NOW! BUH BYE!) And........... then comes the crash. OH MY LORD. FUNNIEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN! Here comes this 2 year old... pulling up a stool to the computer desk to sit beside Auntie... and he proceeds to spend the next hour - or close to... chewing on the oak desk. GNAWING actually. And anytime someone tried to touch him he'd get lethargic and try to push the hand away - about 30 seconds after the fact. And at one point when he heard the "doorbell" on Yahoo... he looked at us and said "get it" - then just went back to chewing. For an hour. !!Moral of the story - 2.5 year old boys can't handle as much sugar as their older siblings, and doing so will infact cause a sugar high. Which WILL be followed by a crash. And the crash may involve chewing on oak. Happy to report after the hour was up - he was fine :) See? I'm not so bad after all - and I STILL get to be the cool Auntie - Love how that works....

True story, I swear it!

Also - Sam says Don't Walk Away Eileen....

And

I don't feel like checking for typos and shite i fucked up - DEAL :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home