blah blah blah what were you expecting?

2.24.2005

Holy ASS...

Did you all realize... that.... in my list of count downs - I left out one very important one? I'm not saying what it is - cuz I hate it anyways - so would rather not draw attention to it----- but the fact of the matter is I left out something signifcant and I had to take a minute to point it out for the sheer airheadedness of NOT pointing it out in the previous list... 3 more sleeps til it though....
And I also just realized 2 things - 1. that no you all probably did NOT realize it that I left it out... (well a few of you probably did....) and 2. I'm not pointing out that I didn't point it out in a lame attempt TO point it out as some sort of attention seeking scam.

More importantly.... ONE MORE SLEEP TILL MY TEXAN COMES HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger joey texan said...

someboday's birthday is in 9 sleeps...wonder whose it is?? :P

11:49 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home