blah blah blah what were you expecting?

2.28.2005

Goodbyes...

Goodbye house
Goodbye my cool painted bedroom
Goodbye my favourite Navy Blue Living room
Goodbye my M&M kitchen
Goodbye my deep freeze
Goodbye my big screen tv
Goodbye my own bathroom
Goodbye my cool painted main bathroom
Goodbye my cool arches
Goodbye my washer and dryer
Goodbye my garage
Goodbye my office room painted all pretty and with all the maps
Goodbye my bedroom furniture
Goodbye my living room furniture
Goodbye my computer desk
Goodbye my Loafy, MacMillMann and CMann
Goodbye my Kids and my Tanya
Goodbye my Regina
Goodbye sleepovers with my kids
Goodbye sleepovers with my boy
Goodbye sleepovers with my girls
Goodbye visits from Mom
Goodbye visits from my brother
Goodbye to the last four years of my life....
Hello big and bright new world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home