blah blah blah what were you expecting?

3.01.2005

Yo Yo Yo from the 'van!!

Jealous aintcha? Any of you that know where I'm at - know enough to be SO FRIGGIN JEALOUS!! Ah oui.

Back at the 'rents house for a few days stay. Will be interesting I'm sure. See how it goes. Went tonight with 4 of my girls out for "Chicken Tenders" at the box cars - were super fuckin' good... mmmmmmm. Had a paralyzer and a rootbeerlyzer - also very good! From there - it was onto Dupe's place with her and Mrs. K. to watch an ooooooooooold video I fo und while packing filled with - uh - interesting - clips from high school. EEEEEEEEEK!!!!! Was super entertaining though - even though it was INCREDIBLY scary!! Gonna have to get it transfered to DVD!

4 more sleeps til I head downunder - super fantastic. I still have to figger out what to take with me... but that's okay, it'll get done... first - I must sleep!

Imma on my 'rents computer because I'm not sure if it's worth it to hook mine up for the couple of days I'm here. Other then for the fact that on my computer - I have music that wasn't downloaded by a 13/14 year old... so I have nothing better to leave you with other then

Atomic Kitten says... If you see me walking down the street, staring at the sky and draggin' my two feet, you just pass me by it still makes me cry - but you can make me whole again........... Looking back on when we first met, I can not escape and I can not forget - baby you're the one, you still turn me on - you can make me whole again.... (Teehee baby - that one's for you ;) Ugh - I can't believe I just ruined our blog with Atomic Kitten... someone put me outta my misery!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home