blah blah blah what were you expecting?

3.31.2005

A little taste of what I've been up to...

My boy set it up so I can show you all a lil' piece of what MY life has been like since I've been gone. I don't mean to keep obsessing about the large amounts of alcohol I've consumed since I arrived in Australia - but seriously - it's been the one constant in my life! Actually - now that I think about it - I'm on my second day in a row dry.... coincidentally the second day in a row both J & M are back at work.... I think I've put my finger on the cause of my impending liver failure!
So here's me and a picture of all of the marvelous wedding booze - I sure hope you enjoy!!
**NOTE**
Although it would APPEAR that I am intoxicated in this picture because my eyes are firmly shut - not unlike a Janie drunk pose - you'll notice the lack of a spill on the front of my shirt - thus insuring my sobriety! This is also the night I fell down the stairs - ALSO mostly sober at the time. That is all!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home