blah blah blah what were you expecting?

4.01.2005

That's about right...

For those of you that know me even a teeny bit - you HAVE to know that I - Janie Canuck - am not a religious person. I am - however - a highly spiritual person with an almost weird interest in almost every religion and a thirst for knowledge that feeds into my own personal belief structure that I attempt to live my life by.

That being said - it should come as no shock that with all that is happening in the world right now regarding the Pope - I've been glued to the internet for hours trying to keep a float on what's going on. It just so happens - as a huge world event such as this is taking place - I am in what may be the only house on the planet without cable. Yes - we get 4 channels - but I'm also in Australia - none of these channels seem to have ANY sort of news on them - except for once a week. So - I'm in my little bubble - trying to be informed as best I can about what's going on out there - craving a live feed to show me something - only to have what I find as a live feed be (thanks Joey) a Prayer of some sort - that is in a language that I can not even BEGIN to understand.

And to top it all off - there seems to be a brief point in time when the media (aaah yes - and how I LOVE the media sometimes....) was convinced for a couple hours that there had been a death - only to find out - nope - not true.

Love or hate for the media aside - what I wouldn't do for CNN right now!!
That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home