blah blah blah what were you expecting?

4.05.2005

If i didn't know better....

I'd think Joey doesn't exist anymore....
But I know better - thanks for carrying the posting while I've been gone though!

2 more sleeps til I get back to my continent. Crazy how fast time goes...

On to m0re exciting things.... I was informed by Loafy and MacMillmann yesterday that my basement is leaking, and subsequent repairs are going to run in the "at least $5000" range. That's an EXCELLENT way to round out my trip down under...
But after crying on it - erm - I mean - thinking on it for a bit - and hearing what everyone around had to say - I've come to the conclusion that - it's going to be okay. Actually - I have to admit - having Loafy (And MacMillMann!!) in the picture when it happened is a HELLUVA lot better then if I was still living there myself - at least they're mature and they can handle the pressure and stress of it all!! You guys rock!! (CMann - you too!)

That is all - I go do dishes now. (I don't do dishes at my own house - but of course the dishwasher at J&M's broke down within days of being here - so now - I do dishes.... life, eh??)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home