blah blah blah what were you expecting?

5.03.2005

Happy 1st Post of May... or some shit

So - I've been uber tired as of late. Can't get enough sleep. Ever since I was sick in Texas - just wanna sleep. I figger it can't possibly still be the results of jet lag - but whatever it is - it sucks.

But what sucks even more is not being able to sleep when one is tired. Not being able to turn one's mind off to actually curl up and crash.

Instead - visions of money fairies dance in my head.

And ugly nasty immigration ogres too - pre-emptive seeing as I've not yet officially applied for my visa (waiting for my house shite to be finished). But the one's in my head are mean and nasty - even though all the people *I* personally know that work for customs are all quite lovely! :D

And waiting just around the corner is my good friend self doubt - like I've not seen HIM enough in the last 28 years - here I thought we'd parted ways.

Can someone, somewhere PLEASE convince me I'm doing the right things in my life? Not just tell me - but actually convince me...

Because right now the things that feel right are few and far between - and the biggest one is 29 hours away...

(if anyone lips me off about how cheesy that last line was I *will* happily kick some asses.... seriously!)

Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home