blah blah blah what were you expecting?

5.23.2005

I like it *HOT*

You know what the absolute BEST thing in the entire world is? When the weather *finally* gets nice - not - you know - Texas nice - but May in Saskatchewan nice. Mid 20's, calm breeze, sun shining, white fluffy clouds making their way across the sky.

The only thing that could make days like this even remotely better is finding out the A/C in your car no longer works.

Seriously. Couldn't of broken down a few months ago when A/C was the LAST thing anyone needed, and even for a unseasonalbly warm winter day should one want to use the A/C in ones car for something - at least a few months ago I would have had liquid finances with which to fix the problem.

But no - because in my past life I must have truely been the hugest asshole goin' - Karma said - suffer bitch, as soon as it's nice out - we're smashin' that A/C to bits!

So poor poor Elmer - his A/C isn't working, his front end is still smashed up from my lil oopie this winter, he's got a scrape down one side of him from my run in with a concrete pilar, 2 recall notices to get some birth defects he has fixed on Dodge's bill, a cracked passenger mirror and a cracked front window. Eeeek - there's so much wrong with him when I list it all out like that! Looks like he's gonna have a lil' stay with the car doctor as soon as house nightmare is over and done with.

On the bright side - my boy gets here in 2 sleeps :D

Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home