blah blah blah what were you expecting?

6.22.2005

Good News...

*FINALLY*!!

Just a quick note to ramble about how fucking excited I am, as I received a call today letting me know I can go into the city tomorrow to pick up the cheque for my house!

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so friggin' excited I think I may drop a load in my pants.

No - seriously.

So - Tomorrow morning - I'm Regina bound. Pick up the cheque a the lawyers in the afternoon - and straight to the bank to pay of some debt! And then - well - I'm not going to lie - there will probably be some celebratory shopping and eating to be done.

Maybe a drink, if I can convince someone that a drink would taste good tomorrow.

WOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gotta go bounce around more!

Ciao.

2 Comments:

Blogger [42]Sanford said...

good for you!!

drink one for me
hell, drink two or three for me

oh, and you misspelled "check" :p

12:42 a.m.

 
Blogger janie canuck said...

hmmm

I checked and checked and checked but cheque looks like it's spelled right to me!

2:36 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home