blah blah blah what were you expecting?

6.12.2005

A Letter

Dear Joey:

I am writing you to let you know that I recieved a very disturbing complaint today that needs to be addressed by you. I would appreciate your full co-operation and urgency in this matter.

It seems that our Blog is feeling hurt, confused and mostly abandonded by us. Mostly you though. W&W isn't sure what exactly it did to push you away, to make you ignore him so badly, but I assure you, he's fairly upset by the whole thing.

He's also quite insulted that you seem to believe it is me and me alone that is in charge of taking care of him. We both know that is not the truth. We took the responsibility of this blog on together. It would appear, however, that you are not as active in the maintenance as what you should be.

Please address this issue immediately with our blog. The feelings it has expressed to me are quite distressing, and I fear for it's well-being if it does not receive attention from you as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance -

Janie


I can't help it - I love making inanimate and lifeless objects into real, feeling things! Just ask Elmer!


2 Comments:

Blogger [42]Sanford said...

notice that all these days later, and he still hasn't posted? :p

12:19 p.m.

 
Blogger janie canuck said...

Especially considering he promised to remedy the situation....

I blame World of Warcraft....

I still find time to post!

1:05 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home