blah blah blah what were you expecting?

6.16.2005

Dear W&W

and to all the readers, and janie...

i know i have dropped the ball. i hope you all can forgive me. and the sad thing is, there was so much to post about after i got back from ye olde canada...i have forgotten most of it. but here goes...

so tuesday 7th of june... we get to the airport around 10am, my flight was scheduled to leave at 11am. After standing in line for about 5 minutes we hear the flight has been cancelled. It was good news, because I wasnt ready to leave, and Janie got to see me for another day. The ticket counter said i could fly to Toronto and then I would have to find a flight to Dallas from there..or I could just fly the next day, which I did..happily. We spent the extra day babysitting bubs and getting mor ememory for Janie laptop for top secret stuff.

so Wednesday 8 June... we get to the airport again...and the flight isn't looking like it will be delayed, so we check my luggage and golf clubs in. When I went through security the told me I had to take my flip flops off.. which I'm used to taking my shoes off and putting them in the xray belt thingy... but my flip flops... come on... I'm a big guy... so after a fewe months of wearing said flip flops.. they are about as flat as Janie..err...um... I mean a pancake. then I get frisked by the same guy that frisked me last time... after joking around with the security people i get to the gate and fly to MSP (Minniapolis/St. Paul) and get there to find out that my flight to DFW will be delayed for an hour... I was starting to get a little upset, wishing I had known this and not flown back as early...

So flight was scheduled to leave at 3:10p, at 4:00p I get in the plane...and sit there for the next 30 minutes waiting to take off...about halfway during waiting...they closed the runway we were on and told us to go to another runway...another 15 minutes and we're off...

I get to DFW an hour and a half later than i was supposed to...so i'm tired and cranky...and missing the 40 degree weather at this point seeing as it was 95 when i landed in Dallas...wait for my luggage... just to find out that it's not on this plane...they put it on the later flight to Dallas.. which since my flight was so late , would mean waiting 10 minutes...WRONG...that flight was delayed an hour as well...

Went to eat at Mi Cocina with my mom. Finally get to the airport around 8:45p picked up my luggage and clubs and went home... that's my story.. boring to most...un nerving to me...so i thought i'd share.

after these messages we'll be right back

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home