blah blah blah what were you expecting?

9.21.2005

Hmmm

I don't even know where to start.

I wanna know who the hell I pissed off in a previous life to have this life. I mean, granted, I'm not stupid, I know I've been very VERY lucky with some aspects of life. I'm not taking that for granted at all.

My point is, the parts of life I'd just like to have work right ... just don't.

I spoke to the people at my school today. Or should I say the school I had hoped to go to. And it leaves me 100% not sure where I'm going or what I'm doing. I'm not going to get into the gory details. The bottom line is right now all I want to do is lay in bed curled up in a ball and eat ice cream. And I just may.

I'm so frustrated and sad and mad and everything else in between, at having no control over this aspect of my life. I don't know what to do, where to go or how to do anything. And at this point I'm not entirely sure I ever will.

Why bother having hopes and dreams when they never fucking turn out anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home