blah blah blah what were you expecting?

12.17.2005

What is up my bitches

Yo Yo Yo from the 'Vag!

While i'm still without most furniture including a kitchen table and small appliaces, including but not limited to a microwave and my GT Xpress 101 (but safely in is the ice cream machine) - I've officially moved into my (our!) apartment back in the car theft capital of the country. Thankfully - still got my truck though. The no garage thing - can lick me.

*NOTE TO SELF* nn popcorn machine and mini fridge.

It's amazing how much stuff from my house I'm actually gonna be able to fit in this apartment, especially considering it's a huge downsizing I'm goin' through. However - LOVING THE SMALLER SPACE. Loving even more the no shoveling. HA! Who're we kidding - I never shoveled at the house anyway.

So apparently - the weather has been shit ass for the last couple days. Glad I got most of the moving out of the way when I did. Seriously - removing about 8349 inches of ice from the windsheild to go shopping puts a huge damper on the day.

On the bright side - I leave in 3 sleeps to see that boy of mine in Tex-ass. On the downer side the weather here is supposed to be unseasonably warm by Monday which leaves little to no room for bragging rights from the nicer climate.

This'll be the first Christmas away from home and I'm dealing very well with that fact. My favorite Christmas ever was the year my entire extended family was at my house for Christmas eats and not one of them seemed to notice I was the only one missing from the festivites due to the fact I'd not been called for dinner. Needless to say I'll deal quite well being at Joey's place!

It will suck not being around for Miu Miu's first Christmas, and not seeing any of the other kids will suck what with the smiles they all bring to my face. I decided yesterday one of my favouritest sounds in the world is the sound of Bub's laughing.... I need to get that on video or something before he grows older.

Happiness = seeing MacMillMann for the first time in way too long this week. She makes me smile cuz she's fun. We went to Timmy Ho's and that was a production, however I managed to pick up some Canadian coffee for the in-law family in Tex-ass for Christmas presnts.

I'm also making them Nanaimo bars

*insert drool here*

Other than that I'm jealous because I know Dupe and the Rae's and the Kuntz's are gathered tonight for a get-together before the Christmas season. This'll be the first year EVER that I'm not around my friends for at least part of the season. That is the part that gives me tears.

Oh the drinking I will miss out on...

Why is it I can almost hear everyone thanking God for that?!?

Loves ya

ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home