blah blah blah what were you expecting?

12.19.2005

I'm Sorry.

I'm sorry for having feelings.
Feelings of anger and confusion and resentment.
I'm sorry that I don't know how to deal with them.
I'm sorry that sometimes they get thrown at the wrong person.
I'm sorry that the wrong people don't know I'm sorry.
I'm sorry that they can't help me, when that's all I want.
I'm sorry that they get angry because I'm angry.
I'm sorry that I'm stuck burying things deep within me.
I'm sorry for trying to ask for help.
I'm sorry for failing at asking for help.
I'm sorry for thinking someone would want to go deep within me.
I'm sorry for the thoughts that go through my head.
I'm sorry that they're sometimes twisted and scary.
Most often twisted and scary.
I'm sorry that I expected you to understand.
I'm sorry that I realized too late you don't.
I'm sorry for expecting you to.
I'm sorry that you have to listen to me cry.
I'm sorry that you try to reach out and I slap your hand away.
I'm sorry that I can't make myself better.
I'm sorry that you can't make me better.
I'm sorry it can't be made better.
I'm sorry that you have to deal with this forever.
I'm sorry I have to deal with this forever.
I'm sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home